|Title:||Client Support Consultant - X-Tech 1 (Help Desk)|
I Don't Need No Job Role!
But if you want to know what one might look like, read below:
- Do You have 97 Computers at home?
- Can you pick up anything and work on it?
- Can you read and not just watch videos?
- Do you need to touch MORE different technologies?
- Then what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW!!!
(Really, a job is what you make of it, but at a minimum this is what we are looking for:)
Provide onsite and remote support as part of our Reactive Client\Server Administrative Team. This individual's primary role will be working directly with end users and their support needs, end user project and management of all aspects of endpoints at our clients. This individual will also participate in specific proactive engineering tasks, self directed mini projects and elements of larger projects assignments.
Education and Attitude
- 2 Years Advanced Degree/Military Service
- Really education is not so important in IT. What matters is how well you can learn and what comes out of your fingers once in front of a keyboard.
- Service Oriented Attitude
- It is technology, but at the end of the day we are a service company. If you don't want to serve your fellow man..er person.... please don't apply.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of end-user (verbal and written).
- You will talk to some really smart people. Others, may not know so much about technology.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- There is no end to what can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Boy, are you going to be too busy. Only way to get it all done is this stuff.
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- The SMART candidate will think for a half hour and only click ONCE!
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- We ask you to work on GOALS. We can't chase you around to get things done, it is up to you! If we need to kick you in the @@@, please don't apply.
Required Skills & Experience We know it is a long list and you can't know it all, but this is what you will be asked to master.
- Microsoft Certifications/Other Trainings preferred.
- Microsoft Desktop Systems, Networking, Basic TCP/IP
- Extremely strong troubleshooting skills and problem synthesis skills.
- 2+ years working with computers in a business environment.
- Maybe not so much? As long as it comes out of your fingertips when we put you in front of a keyboard!
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Strong Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client Machines and software. /Server
- Understanding of TCP/IP(DNS, DHCP)
- Networking Skills
- I mean, can you ping dude?
- Watchguard Firewalls a plus
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Gotta rack a San...gotta lift a server
- Able to climb small ladders
- We have to reach things up high sometimes.
- If you can only climb the large ladders, that is OK too!
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching (Small Business 401k style savings)
Xirtix Consulting, LLC is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) and Technology Consulting firm.
We are primarily focused on providing full service business computing to our client base. Our Target Client is a firm from 5-55 in size that does not have an internal IT department. This includes help desk support, regular maintenance, servers and networking infrastructures, new technologies, IT strategy, technology projects and rollout; pretty much anything a regular IT department might do for a given firm. Look at our firm as an 'IT department' for many firm's. We often say, if it has a plug, our clients ask us to be responsible for it.
Visit our website at www.xirtix.com for additional information about the firm.