|Title:||Network Computer Systems Engineer, Tier 1|
Entry Level Candidates with A+ Considered
(Really, a job is what you make of it, but at a minimum this is what we are looking for:)
Provide onsite and remote support as part of our Reactive Client\Endpoint Administrative Team. This individual's primary role will be working, at our Help Desk, with end users and their support needs, end user project and management of all aspects of endpoints at our clients(PC's, Printers, Mobile Phones et.). This individual will also participate in specific proactive engineering tasks, self directed mini projects and elements of larger projects assignments.
- Employees learn how to; work, work hard and then work harder.
- Offers employees continual improvement to match their desire.
- Teaches employees the value of prudent use of personal resources
- Develops employees that leave the company better than they arrived.
Education and Attitude
- A+ Preferred, Network+ helps.
- Really education is not so important in IT. What matters is how well you can learn and what comes out of your fingers once in front of a keyboard.
- Service Oriented Attitude
- It is technology, but at the end of the day we are a service company. If you don't want to serve your fellow man..er person.... please don't apply.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of end-user (verbal and written).
- You will talk to some really smart people. Others, may not know so much about technology.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- There is no end to what can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Boy, are you going to be too busy. Only way to get it all done is this stuff.
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- The SMART candidate will think for a half hour and only click ONCE!
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- We ask you to work on GOALS. We can't chase you around to get things done, it is up to you! If we need to kick you in the @@@, please don't apply.
Desired Skills & Experience We know it is a long list and you can't know it all, but this is what you will be asked to master.
- Will Considered Dedicated Entry Level Candidates
- Microsoft Desktop Systems,
- Networking, Basic TCP/IP
- Extremely strong troubleshooting skills and problem synthesis skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Gotta rack a San...gotta lift a server
- Able to climb small ladders
- We have to reach things up high sometimes.
- If you can only climb the large ladders, that is OK too!
Full Benefits for full time positions
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching (Small Business 401k style savings)
Xirtix Consulting, LLC is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) and Technology Consulting firm.
We are primarily focused on providing full service business computing to our client base. Our Target Client is a firm from 5-55 in size that does not have an internal IT department. This includes help desk support, regular maintenance, servers and networking infrastructures, new technologies, IT strategy, technology projects and rollout; pretty much anything a regular IT department might do for a given firm. Look at our firm as an 'IT department' for many firm's. We often say, if it has a plug, our clients ask us to be responsible for it.
Visit our website at www.xirtix.com for additional information about the firm.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: